Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Transcend MTE400S 1TB PCIe M.2 SSDs 2242 Small Size internal SSD
PCIe SSD 400S
Transcend’s PCIe M.2 SSD MTE400S has a compact form factor and high-quality 3D NAND flash, making it easy to upgrade Ultrabooks, lightweight notebooks, tablets, and handheld gaming PCs. It is designed with multiple firmware optimization technologies, including SLC caching and LDPC ECC mechanism, which improves storage reliability and extends the drive lifespan. The MTE400S is a great choice for boosting the performance of modern work platforms.
Prepared for Excellence
Featuring the M.2 standard (42mm), a fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, up to 2,000 MB/s read and 1,700MB/s write speeds, Transcend MTE400S SSD is more advanced and efficient than a SATA SSD. The MTE400S delivers higher speeds without sacrificing power to your ultra-thin devices.
Designed for Slim Devices
At just 42mm in length, the Transcend MTE400S SSD is ideal for Ultrabooks, lightweight notebooks, tablets, and handheld gaming PCs. Thinner and lighter than normal hard drives, the MTE400S SSD gives your computer a much-needed boost while saving space!
A Productive Moment Is Any Moment
Dedicated to maximizing system performance, the Transcend MTE400S SSD features 4K random file read and write speeds of up to 275,000 IOPS. It delivers faster loading and response times when using applications that require high graphics or heavy computing.
Be Bold, Save More.
Built with high-quality 3D NAND flash, the Transcend MTE400S SSD unleashes up to 1TB of capacity for your computer, adding more storage space and enhancing computing efficiency.
Always Reliable, Always Evolving.
Despite its extra-small dimensions, the Transcend MTE400S SSD contains advanced features that ensure secure data storage and a longer lifespan.
SSD Scope Software
Transcend SSD Scope’s user-friendly software has tools that make it easy to ensure your Transcend SSD always remains in tip-top shape for whenever you need it.
Transcend’s solid state drives are built according to the highest standards and rigorously tested to ensure outstanding quality, performance, and reliability.
• Weight: 5 g (0.18 oz)
• Type: M.2 2242
• Bus Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4
• Flash Type: 3D NAND flash
• Operating Temperature 0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
• Operating Voltage: 3.3V±5%
• Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark)
• 1 TBup to 2,000/1,700 MB/s 512 GBup to 2,000/900 MB/s 256 GBup to 2,000/1,000 MB/s
• 4K Random Read/Write (IOmeter)
• 1 TBup to 102,000/275,000 IOPS 512 GBup to 53,000/235,000 IOPS 256 GBup to 60,000/240,000 IOPS
• Terabytes Written (TBW)
• 1 TB400 TBW 512 GB200 TBW 256 GB100 TBW
• Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 2,000,000 hour(s)
• Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD) 0.21 (5 yrs)
• Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
• The workload used to rate DWPD may be different from your actual workload, which may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
• Terabytes Written (TBW) expresses the endurance under the highest capacity.
• Some motherboards only provide PCIe x2 connections for the M.2 slot, creating a bottleneck on even the fastest drives.
• Certificate: CE/FCC/BSMI/KC/RCM/UKCA
• Warranty: Two-year Limited Warranty
• Warranty Policy
• Please click here for more information about the Transcend Warranty Policy.
• Warranty does not apply when SSD Scope's lifetime indicator displays 0% within the warranty coverage.
• System Requirement
• Operating System
• Microsoft Windows 7 or later
• Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or later
• Systems for use with the PCIe M.2 SSD must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. B-key connectors are not compatible. Improper insertion may lead to damage. Please click here for more information