Transcend 230S 512GB SATA III 2.5″ 6Gb/s Internal SSD Solid State Drive
Warranty : 2 Years
100% Original and Authentic Product
Easy Returns and Warranty Claims
Fast and Secure Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SATA III 6Gb/s SSD230S
Transcend's SATA III 6Gb/s SSD230S uses the latest 3D NAND technology that features vertical, stacked expansion of storage cells. By using high-quality flash memory and enhanced firmware algorithms, the SSD230S delivers greater performance and reliability.
3D expansion to break through limits
Unlike planar NAND memory, 3D NAND flash features memory cells stacked vertically in multiple layers. 3D NAND overcomes density limitations of 2D planar NAND, and delivers a higher level of performance and endurance.
Performance boost for everyday computing
Taking full advantage of the SATA III 6Gb/s interface and built-in SLC caching technology, Transcend's SSD230S achieves exceptional transfer speeds of up to 560MB/s read and 520MB/s write.
Guaranteed endurance and reliability
Transcend's SSD230S offers great Terabytes Written (TBW) values (up to 1,120 TB) indicating the total amount of data you can write into the drive over its lifetime.
RAID engine and LDPC coding
Detects and corrects transfer errors to prevent data corruption in TLC-based SSD products
Relocates existing data to release memory blocks
Distributes data evenly across memory cells to prolong SSD's lifespan
Intelligently shuts down SATA interface when not in use to prolong device's battery life
DDR3 DRAM cache
Stores a temporary copy of the most active data to shorten access times
A better choice than HDD
Solid-state drives dominate the market for PC upgrades because they are faster and lighter than hard disk drives. SSDs also feature less power, create less noise when in operation, and are more shock-resistant than traditional hard drives.
3 easy steps to upgrade your PC
Transcend's SSD230S measures just 6.8mm in height and features short access times, making it a perfect choice for upgrading desktops, laptops, and the latest gaming consoles in just 3 easy steps!
SSD Scope software
Transcend SSD Scope is advanced, user-friendly software that makes it easy to ensure your Transcend SSD remains healthy, and continues to run fast and error-free by determining the condition and optimizing the performance of your drive.
Transcend’s solid state drives are built to the highest standards and rigorously tested, and offer outstanding quality, performance, and reliability.
- SATA III 6Gb/s SSD230S
- 3D expansion to break through limits
- Performance boost for everyday computing
- Guaranteed endurance and reliability
- A better choice than HDD
- 3 easy steps to upgrade your PC
- Guaranteed quality
- Powerful controller with high-quality Flash chips
- Supports DevSleep Ultra Low power State
- Supports trim, NCQ and s.M.A.R.t. Functions
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 69.85 mm x 6.8 mm (3.94" x 2.75" x 0.28")
- Weight: 53 g (1.87 oz)
- Flash Type: 3D NAND flash
- Operating Temperature: 0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
- Operating Voltage: 5V±5%
- Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark): 2 TB up to 560/520 MB/s 1 TB up to 560/500 MB/s 512 GB up to 560/500 MB/s 256 GB up to 530/400 MB/s 128 GB up to 560/380 MB/s
- 4K Random Read/Write (IO meter): 2 TB up to 85,000/89,000 IOPS 1 TB up to 85,000/85,000 IOPS 512 GB up to 80,000/85,000 IOPS 256 GB up to 65,000/85,000 IOPS 128 GB up to 35,000/70,000 IOPS
- Terabytes Written (TBW): 2 TB1,120 TBW 1 TB560 TBW 512 GB280 TBW 256 GB140 TBW 128 GB70 TBW
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 2,000,000 hour(s)
- Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD): 0.3 (5 yrs)
- Note: Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- The workload used to rate DWPD may be different from your actual workload, which may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- For Mac users please visit our Apple Solutions here.
- Certificate: CE/FCC/BSMI/KC/RCM
- Warranty: Two-year Limited Warranty
- Warranty Policy
- Warranty does not apply when SSD Scope's wear-out indicator displays 0% within the warranty coverage.
ADATA SU750 Internal SSD 1TB, 512GB, 256GB 3D-NAND 2.5 Inch SATA III High Speed Read & Write up to 550MB/s & 520MB/s Solid State Drive
ADATA SU650 Internal SSD 480GB, 240GB, 120GB 3D-NAND 2.5 Inch SATA III High Speed up to 560MB/s Read
TwinMOS Hyper SSD H2 Ultra 2.5-inch Internal Solid-State Drive (SSD) TLC 3D NAND SATA III Up to 580 Mb/s read 580 Mb/s write speed
There are no reviews yet.