Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Transcend 225s 250GB SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5 inch Internal SSD Solid State Drive for PC and Laptop
Transcend’s SATA III 6Gb/s SSD225S features superior durability and stability, delivering up to 560 MB/s of transfer speeds to upgrade your laptop and desktop! With up to 2TB of storage capacity and firmware optimization, you can save plenty of files without any worries.
The best choice for a computer upgrade
SSD225S is a 2.5″ SATA SSD designed for both desktop and laptop computers. With one easy installment, you can enjoy fast application processing times, greatly enhancing your computer performance. With up to 2TB of storage capacity, you can save tons of photos, music files, and other media files.
Performance boost for everyday computing
Taking full advantage of the SATA III 6Gb/s interface and top-notch 3D NAND flash, the SSD225S strengthens its speeds with the SLC caching technology, delivering exceptional transfer speeds of up to 560MB/s read and 500MB/s write.
Guaranteed endurance and reliability
Transcend’s SSD225S offers great Terabytes Written (TBW) values (up to 720 TB) indicating the total amount of data you can write into the drive over its lifetime.
RAID engine and LDPC coding
Detects and corrects transfer errors to prevent data corruption in TLC-based SSD products
Relocates existing data to release memory blocks
Distributes data evenly across memory cells to prolong SSD’s lifespan
Intelligently shuts down SATA interface when not in use to prolong device’s battery life
A better choice than HDD
Solid-state drives dominate the market for PC upgrades because they are faster and lighter than regular hard disk drives. SSDs feature less power use, are less noisy when in operation, and are more shock-resistant than traditional hard drives.
SSD Scope software
Transcend SSD Scope is advanced, user-friendly software that makes it easy to ensure your Transcend SSD remains healthy, and continues to run fast and error-free by determining the condition and optimizing the performance of your drive.
Transcend’s solid state drives are built to the highest standards and are rigorously tested, offering outstanding quality, performance, and reliability.
• Weight: 45 g (1.59 oz)
• Flash Type: 3D NAND flash
• Operating Temperature: 0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
• Operating Voltage: 5V±5%
• Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark)
• 2 TBup to 560/500 MB/s 1 TBup to 550/500 MB/s 500 GBup to 530/480 MB/s 250 GBup to 500/330 MB/s
• 4K Random Read/Write (IOmeter)
• 2 TBup to 55,000/80,000 IOPS 1 TBup to 55,000/72,000 IOPS 500 GBup to 55,000/75,000 IOPS 250 GBup to 40,000/75,000 IOPS
• Terabytes Written (TBW)
• 2 TB720 TBW 1 TB360 TBW 500 GB180 TBW 250 GB90 TBW
• Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 2,000,000 hour(s)
• Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD) 0.3 (3 yrs)
• Note: Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
• The workload used to rate DWPD may be different from your actual workload, which may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
• Terabytes Written (TBW) expresses the endurance under the highest capacity.
• For Mac users please visit our Apple Solutions here.
• Certificate: CE/FCC/BSMI/KC/RCM/UKCA
• Warranty: Two-year Limited Warranty
• Warranty does not apply when SSD Scope's lifetime indicator displays 0% within the warranty coverage.
• System Requirement
• Operating System
• Microsoft Windows 7 or later
• Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or later