Transcend 220S 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 Internal SSD with 3D NAND and DRAM cache
Warranty : 2 Years
Out of stock
100% Original and Authentic Product
Easy Returns and Warranty Claims
Fast and Secure Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Unleash performance beyond expectation
PCIe SSD 220S
Transcend's PCIe SSD 220S aims at high-end applications, such as digital audio/video production, gaming, and enterprise use, which require constant processing heavy workloads with no system lags or slowdowns of any kind. Utilizing the PCI Express® Gen3 x4 interface supported by the latest NVMe™ standard, 3D NAND flash memory, an 8-channel controller, and a DRAM cache, the PCIe SSD 220S offers supreme transfer speeds that override others.
Supreme transfer speeds
Transcend's PCIe SSD 220S follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe™ Gen3 x4 interface, meaning four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously. Its 8-channel controller supports ultra high data throughput, resulting in compelling performance of up to 3,500MB/s read and 3,200MB/s write.
Note: Performance is based on CrystalDiskMark v5.0.2.
Understanding the PCIe interface
PCIe (or PCI Express®) is a much faster interface than SATA (or Serial ATA) for connecting a host computer to solid-state storage devices over one or more lanes consisting of one transmit and one receive serial interface in each lane, meaning it can better fulfill new performance requirements.
Understanding the NVMe standard
NVMe (or NVM Express®) is a host controller interface standard designed to address the needs of enterprise and client applications that utilize PCI Express-based solid-state storage. NVMe calls for better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency.
3D expansion to break through limits
Unlike planar NAND memory, 3D NAND flash features memory cells stacked vertically in multiple layers. 3D NAND overcomes density limitations of 2D planar NAND, and delivers a higher level of performance and endurance.
Better endurance, higher reliability
Transcend's PCIe SSD 220S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure. Manufactured with high-quality 3D NAND flash chips, and engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism, the PCIe SSD 220S guarantees superior endurance and stability for high-end applications.
SSD Scope software
Transcend SSD Scope is advanced, user-friendly software that makes it easy to ensure your Transcend SSD remains healthy, and continues to run fast and error-free by determining the condition and optimizing the performance of your drive.
To ensure the utmost level of quality, Transcend SSDs undergo rigorous testing at all stages of production, including tests for vibration, temperature and humidity, speed, and functionality.
- Dimensions: Double-sided 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.58 mm (3.15" x 0.87" x 0.14")
- Weight: 10g (0.35 oz)
- Type: M.2 2280
- Bus Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4
- Flash Type: 3D NAND flash
- Operating Temperature: 0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V±5%
- Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark):: 2 TBup to 3,500/2,900 MB/s 1 TBup to 3,500/3,200 MB/s 512 GBup to 3,500/2,500 MB/s 256 GBup to 3,300/1,250 MB/s
- 4K Random Read/Write (IOmeter): 2 TBup to 340,000/360,000 IOPS 1 TBup to 330,000/370,000 IOPS 512 GBup to 190,000/360,000 IOPS 256 GBup to 190,000/300,000 IOPS
- Terabytes Written (TBW): 2 TB4,400 TBW 1 TB2,200 TBW 512 GB1,100 TBW 256 GB550 TBW
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 2,000,000 hour(s)
- Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD): 1.2 (5 yrs)
- Note: Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- The workload used to rate DWPD may be different from your actual workload, which may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- Terabytes Written (TBW) expresses the endurance under the highest capacity.
- Some motherboards only provide PCIe x2 connections for the M.2 slot, creating a bottleneck on even the fastest drives.
- Certificate: CE/FCC/BSMI/KC/RCM
- Warranty: Two-year Limited Warranty
- Warranty Policy : Please click here for more information about the Transcend Warranty Policy.
- Warranty does not apply when SSD Scope's lifetime indicator displays 0% within the warranty coverage.
- System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 7 or later, Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or later
- Note: Systems for use with the PCIe M.2 SSD must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. B-key connectors are not compatible. Improper insertion may lead to damage. Please click here for more information.Technology
- S.M.A.R.T.: YES
- Advanced Garbage Collection: YES
- RAID Engine: YES
- LDPC Coding: YES
- DRAM Cache: YES
ADATA SU650 Internal SSD 480GB, 240GB, 120GB 3D-NAND 2.5 Inch SATA III High Speed up to 560MB/s Read
TwinMOS Hyper SSD H2 Ultra 2.5-inch Internal Solid-State Drive (SSD) TLC 3D NAND SATA III Up to 580 Mb/s read 580 Mb/s write speed
There are no reviews yet.