Transcend 110S 128GB NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 80mm M.2 SSD Solid State Drive
Warranty : 2 Years
100% Original and Authentic Product
Easy Returns and Warranty Claims
Fast and Secure Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PCIe SSD 110S
Transcend's PCIe SSD 110S utilizes the PCI Express® Gen3 x4 interface supported by the latest NVMe™ standard, to unleash next-generation performance. The PCIe SSD 110S aims at high-end applications, such as digital audio/video production, gaming, and enterprise use, which require constant processing heavy workloads with no system lags or slowdowns of any kind. Powered by 3D NAND flash memory, the PCIe SSD 110S gives you not only fast transfer speeds but unmatched reliability.
Compelling performance for high-end applications
Transcend's PCIe SSD 110S follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe™ Gen3 x4 interface, meaning four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, resulting in compelling performance of up to 1,700MB/s read and 1,400MB/s write.
Note: Performance is based on CrystalDiskMark v5.0.2.
Understanding the PCIe interface
PCIe (or PCI Express®) is a much faster interface than SATA (or Serial ATA) for connecting a host computer to solid-state storage devices over one or more lanes consisting of one transmit and one receive serial interface in each lane, meaning it can better fulfill new performance requirements.
Understanding the NVMe standard
NVMe (or NVM Express®) is a host controller interface standard designed to address the needs of enterprise and client applications that utilize PCI Express-based solid-state storage. NVMe calls for better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency.
3D expansion to break through limits
Unlike the existing planar NAND chips, 3D NAND flash is a type of flash memory in which the memory cells are stacked vertically in multiple layers. 3D NAND is developed to break through density limitations of the 2D planar NAND, and thus can deliver a greater level of performance and endurance.
Better endurance, higher reliability
Transcend's PCIe SSD 110S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure. Manufactured with high-quality NAND flash chips, and engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism, the PCIe SSD 110S guarantees superior endurance and stability for high-end applications.
Transcend SSD Scope software
To keep your Transcend SSD running fast and error-free, Transcend's SSD Scope software application is available for download free of charge. Monitor your SSD's health status with S.M.A.R.T. technology, enable the TRIM command for optimum write speeds, keep your SSD's firmware up-to-date, and migrate data from your original drive to a new SSD with just a few clicks.
To ensure the utmost level of quality, Transcend SSDs undergo rigorous testing at all stages of production, including tests for vibration, temperature and humidity, speed, and functionality.
- Transcend PCIe SSD 110S follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface resulting in compelling performance of up to 1, 800MB/s read and 1, 500MB/s write
- Transcend PCIe SSD 110S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure
- To keep your Transcend SSD running fast and error-free, Transcend SSD scope software application is available for download free of charge
- To ensure the utmost level of quality, Transcend SSDs undergo rigorous testing at all stages of production, including tests for vibration, temperature and humidity, speed, and functionality
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.58 mm (3.15" x 0.87" x 0.14")
- Weight: 8 g (0.28 oz)
- M.2 Type: 2280-D2-M (Double-sided)
- Bus Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4
- Flash Type: 3D NAND flash
- Operating Environment: Operating Temperature 0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V±5%
- Performance: Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark)
- 1 TBup to 1,700/1,400 MB/s 512 GBup to 1,700/900 MB/s 256 GBup to 1,600/800 MB/s 128 GBup to 1,500/400 MB/s
- 4K Random Read/Write (IOmeter)
- 1 TBup to 160,000/140,000 IOPS 512 GBup to 160,000/140,000 IOPS 256 GBup to 110,000/95,000 IOPS 128 GBup to 90,000/90,000 IOPS
- Terabytes Written (TBW): 1 TB400 TBW 512 GB200 TBW 256 GB100 TBW 128 GB50 TBW
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 2,000,000 hour(s)
- Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD): 0.2 (5 yrs)
- Note: Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- The workload used to rate DWPD may be different from your actual workload, which may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- Some motherboards only provide PCIe x2 connections for the M.2 slot, creating a bottleneck on even the fastest drives.
- Certificate: CE/FCC/BSMI/KC/RCM
- Warranty: Two-year Limited Warranty.
- Warranty does not apply when SSD Scope's wear-out indicator displays 0% within the warranty coverage.
- System Requirement
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 7 (additional driver required)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (additional driver required)
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or later
- Systems for use with the PCIe M.2 SSD must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. B-key connectors are not compatible. Improper insertion may lead to damage. Please click here for more information.
ADATA SU650 Internal SSD 480GB, 240GB, 120GB 3D-NAND 2.5 Inch SATA III High Speed up to 560MB/s Read
ADATA SU750 Internal SSD 1TB, 512GB, 256GB 3D-NAND 2.5 Inch SATA III High Speed Read & Write up to 550MB/s & 520MB/s Solid State Drive
TwinMOS Hyper SSD H2 Ultra 2.5-inch Internal Solid-State Drive (SSD) TLC 3D NAND SATA III Up to 580 Mb/s read 580 Mb/s write speed
There are no reviews yet.