Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Transcend 110Q 500GB NVMe
Boost Your PC with QLC Power
PCIe SSD 110Q
Transcend's PCIe® SSD 110Q utilizes top-notch technology QLC 3D NAND to enhance storage density that supports read/write intensive workloads. Implemented with PCI Express® Gen3 x4 high-speed interface, the read speed is up to 2,000 MB/s while write speed is up to 1,500 MB/s. To upgrade your computing devices, SSD 110Q is the most economical solution for all!
Best performance in the extreme
Transcend's PCIe SSD 110Q follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, meaning four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, resulting in compelling performance of up to 2,000MB/s read and 1,500MB/s write.
Less is more
Leveraging QLC 3D NAND technology, PCIe SSD 110Q stacks 4-bit-per-cell vertically to enhance the storage density. QLC NAND supports read/write intensive applications, and leads SSD 110Q to become one of the flash memories with the highest density in the market. More than that, 500GB and 1 TB storage options are available. Users can store as much data as they want!
Understanding the NVMe PCIe interface
NVMe® (or NVM Express®) is a host controller interface standard designed to address the needs of enterprise and client applications that utilize PCIe®(PCI Express®) solid-state storage. NVMe calls for better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency.
Low power, high efficiency
PCIe SSD 110Q not only optimizes the transfer speeds and storage density, its low-power consumption also makes the device even more lasting and efficient. The most economical solution is up to you to choose.
Transcend SSD Scope software
To keep your Transcend SSD running fast and error-free, Transcend's SSD Scope software application is available for download free of charge. Monitor your SSD's health status with S.M.A.R.T. technology, enable the TRIM command for optimum write speeds, keep your SSD's firmware up-to-date, and migrate data from your original drive to a new SSD with just a few clicks.
To ensure the utmost level of quality, Transcend SSDs undergo rigorous testing at all stages of production, including tests for vibration, temperature and humidity, speed, and functionality.
- Dimensions: Double-sided 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.58 mm (3.15" x 0.87" x 0.14")
- Weight: 8g (0.28 oz)
- Type: M.2 2280
- Bus Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4
- Flash Type: QLC NAND flash
- Operating Temperature: 0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V±5%
- Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark):
- 1 TBup to 2,000/1,500 MB/s 500 GBup to 1,900/900 MB/s
- 4K Random Read/Write (IOmeter)
- 1 TBup to 170,000/250,000 IOPS 500 GBup to 90,000/200,000 IOPS
- Terabytes Written (TBW): 1 TB300 TBW 500 GB150 TBW
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 2,000,000 hour(s)
- Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD): 0.27 (3 yrs)
- Note: Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- The workload used to rate DWPD may be different from your actual workload, which may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- Terabytes Written (TBW) expresses the endurance under the highest capacity.
- Some motherboards only provide PCIe x2 connections for the M.2 slot, creating a bottleneck on even the fastest drives.
- Certificate: CE/FCC/BSMI/KC/RCM/UKCA
- Warranty: Two-year Limited Warranty
- Warranty Policy : Please click here for more information about the Transcend Warranty Policy.
- Warranty does not apply when SSD Scope's lifetime indicator displays 0% within the warranty coverage.
- System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or later
- Note: Systems for use with the PCIe M.2 SSD must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. B-key connectors are not compatible. Improper insertion may lead to damage. Please click here for more information.
- S.M.A.R.T.: YES
- Advanced Garbage Collection: YES
- RAID Engine: NO
- LDPC Coding: YES
- DRAM Cache: NO