Redragon H848 Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Headset Blue Lightweight 7.1 Surround Sound Multi Platforms for PC, PS5/4/3, Switch, Mobile
Warranty : 2 Months
Out of stock
100% Original and Authentic Product
Easy Returns and Warranty Claims
Fast and Secure Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Redragon H848 Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Headset
Ultra Lightweight Design – With a lightweight construction, H848 wireless gaming headset weighs only 178g (6.2 oz), making it comfortable to wear all day long. Relieve the pressure on your head.
Long Battery Life – No need to stop the game to recharge thanks to 20-25 hours of battery life, allowing you to keep playing games, talking to friends, and listening to music in an immersive way. A full charge takes only 2.5 hours.
Durable Comfort – The soft memory foam padding helps absorb sound waves to improve overall sound, and breathable fabric earcups keep your ears cool during long play sessions.
Onboard Audio Controls
All audio and mic mute controls are located on the left earcup, easy to adjust the volume while watching videos and mute the mic when having a private talk.
Solid Fabric Material
The soft headset paddings are covered with durable cozy fabric material, which offers a totally different comfort wearing and significantly longer use time from worn out.
Detachable noise-cancellation mic will surely offer you the clearest communication between your teammates, with no more distorted sound & boomed mic cases.
Q: Does it work with Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S?
A: No. The headset does not include the 3.5mm audio cable or adapter.
Q: Does it work with Switch wirelessly?
A: Yes, you can directly connect the headset to the Switch through Bluetooth.
Q: How do I know when the headset is about to run out of power?
A: The headset indicator lights up red and twinkles when the power is below 3.3V. The indication tone is “ battery low”.
Q: Does this headphone have 7.1 surround sound?
A: Yes. In 2.4ghz and wired mode, press the microphone on/off button twice. Note: The 7.1 surround sound function will be unavailable under the Bluetooth connection.
1. The headset can not switch to Bluetooth and 2.4G mode when it is connected to PC/PS4/Devices by type-C cable, it must be plugged off the cable before the headset switch to Bluetooth and 2.4G mode.
2. Please noted that the headset must be switched to 2.4G mode, the headset indication tone:” Gaming mode, power ON”, then plug the type-C cable. Now the headset is in USB wired mode, the headset indicator will turn on in red and blue.
• Redragon H848 2.4G and BT wireless gaming headset lightweight over-ear headphones
• Redragon ultra-light weight wireless gaming headset
• Over-ear, breathable fabric earcups
• Detachable, noise cancelling microphone
• 2.4G/BT/Wired Connectivities
• Long battery life
• High-quality sound
• Compatible with multi-devices PC/PS4/Switch/Smartphone
• Drive Unit Dimensions: 40mm
• Frequency Response: 20~20KHz(at 1KHz Output S.P.L.± 10dB
• Impedance: 17±15% OHMS (f=1KHz)
• Out Sound Pressure Lever (S.P.L): 115dB±3dB
• Drive Unit Dimentions: 6mm x2.7mm
• Sensitivity: -42±3dB
• Directivity: Omnidirectional
• Impedance: 2.2K OHMS
• Frequency Response: 100~10000Hz (at 1KHz ±3dB)