ASUS RT-AX55 AX1800 Dual Band WiFi 6 (802.11ax) Router supporting MU-MIMO and OFDMA technology, with AiProtection Classic network security powered by Trend Micro™
Warranty : 1 Year
100% Original and Authentic Product
Easy Returns and Warranty Claims
Fast and Secure Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Get Your Home Ready for WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
The growing number of connected personal and IoT devices has led to an overall increase in network density that is pushing the limits of the current WiFi standard. The latest WiFi 6(802.11ax) standard provides future-proof technologies, higher network efficiency, faster WiFi speeds, greater coverage and improved battery life for connected devices, providing a significantly better networking experience for users.
*It requires 802.11ax-compatible devices to enjoy the benefits brought by WiFi 6(802.11ax) standard.
Next-Gen WiFi Speed
ASUS RT-AX55 is a 2×2 dual-band WiFi router that provides 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 1800Mbps — 574Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1201Mbps on the 5GHz band — RT-AX55 is 1.5X faster than 802.11ac 2×2 dual-band routers.
Built for Multi-device Households
With a revolutionary combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, 802.11ax technology provides up to 4X greater network capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. Previous-generation 802.11ac WiFi can only handle one device at a time on each network channel, which is an inefficient use of available bandwidth. OFDMA support in the WiFi 6(802.11ax) standard divides each channel into small sub-channels, allowing signals from multiple devices* to be bundled together and transmitted simultaneously, reducing latency for a smoother, more responsive WiFi experience.
BSS Coloring Boosts Connection Efficiency
ASUS RT-AX55 has WiFi 6 and includes a new feature called BSS Coloring that improves WiFi connection efficiency even in crowded environments. When two neighboring routers send traffic on the same channel, your router has to wait until the channel is free. With BSS Coloring, your WiFi 6 router identifies its data with a unique channel tag (‘color’) that’s different from neighboring networks. Your WiFi 6 router can then ignore other-colored signals on the channel and send data immediately.* This greatly reduces router waiting times and boosts network efficiency.
*A BSS Coloring-compatible client is needed to enjoy the benefit.
Protection for your Home Network
ASUS RT-AX55 Router has a lifetime free AiProtection Classic, powered by Trend Micro™ with automatic, regularly updated security signatures to protect your devices and personal data from internet threats.
Powerful Whole-home WiFi System.
The Way You Want.
In most cases, your ASUS RT-AX55 can deliver smooth, reliable WiFi to every part of your home. But WiFi coverage can be affected by many factors — room layout, construction materials, and even furnishings. ASUS AiMesh is an innovative new router feature that fixes these problems: it creates a whole-home WiFi network using multiple ASUS routers. AiMesh is powerful, flexible and you can use a mix of ASUS router models — protecting your investment! AiMesh gives you time-saving central control, and seamless roaming capability. AiMesh is WiFi you can rely on — for all your devices, all the time!
- Turn your ASUS routers into whole-home WiFi system with a simple firmware update
- Mix and match preferred models from selected ASUS routers
- Create a WiFi network with either a single SSID or multiple SSIDs
- All router features works across the entire WiFi system
- 1 The data refers to uplink OFDMA
- 2 ac data refers to: 40MHz / 256QAM on 2.4GHz band and 80MHz / 256QAM on 5GHz band. ax data refers to: 40MHz / 1024QAM on 2.4GHz band and 80MHz / 1024QAM on 5GHz band
- * To benefit from 802.11ax features, the WiFi client needs to be 802.11ax capable.
- ** Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- *** Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ax specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be 802.11ax-compatible for best results.
• Ultra-fast WiFi Speed – RT-AX55 supports 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 1800Mbps — 574 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1201 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
• Increase Capacity and Efficiency – Supporting not only MU-MIMO but also OFDMA technique to efficiently allocate channels, and communicate with multiple devices simultaneously
• Protection for Your Home Network– lifetime free AiProtection, powered by Trend Micro™, blocks internet security threats for all your connected smart devices.
• Better Partner with Mesh System- Compatible with ASUS AiMesh WiFi system for seamless whole-home coverage.
• NitroQAM™ (1024-QAM) technology - NitroQAM™ (1024-QAM) technology enables a 25% data rate while the older standard is limited to 256-QAM.
There are no reviews yet.