ASUS ROG Strix XF 120 Whisper-quiet, 4-pin PWM fan for PC cases, radiators or CPU cooling
Warranty : 1 Year
Model: XF 120
Out of stock
100% Original and Authentic Product
Easy Returns and Warranty Claims
Fast and Secure Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ROG STRIX XF 120
Polychromatic ROG logo gleams from all angles
50 cm sleeved cable offers more flexibility for installation
OPTIMAL BLEND OF AIRFLOW AND STATIC PRESSURE
The fan bearing in ROG Strix XF 120 features 360° MagLev technology to prevent slanting and friction. This technology delivers exceptional cooling performance, low noise and a long lifespan of up to 400,000 hours.
Minimized blade hub
Anti-vibration pads & mounts
Dynamic balance calibration treatment mark
DYNAMIC BALANCE PRE-CALIBRATION
The balance of each fan is manually tuned to minimize inefficiency and ensure optimal performance.
PRECISE, FLEXIBLE PWM SPEED CONTROL
An extensive operating range of 250 – 1800 rpm offers the precision and flexibility to maximize cooling performance across various workloads, and the fan automatically turns off when set to 0% PWM duty cycle for an ultralow noise profile when handling lighter workloads.
- Optimal blend of airflow and static pressure: Enables use as a PC case, radiator or CPU cooler fan
- MagLev bearing: Stabilizes rotor for reduced friction and noise, and offers 400,000-hour life span
- Minimized acoustic profile: Whisper-quiet, 22.5 dB(A) cooling performance and tuned to deliver a smooth and stable sound frequency
- Aerodynamic fan blade and frame design: Minimizes turbulence and maximizes airflow
- Extensive operating range: 250 – 1800 rpm range for more flexibility and to create a quiet fan curve (fan spins down at 0% PWM utilization)
- Anti-vibration pads and mounts: Reduces vibration and prevents rattling
Z-TEK USB To Rs232 Converter Cable for HDS/MB C3/NEC Programmer
There are no reviews yet.