ASUS ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 Graphic Card is a Cooling and Power-Performance juggernaut
Warranty : 1 Year
Out of stock
100% Original and Authentic Product
Easy Returns and Warranty Claims
Fast and Secure Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RX 6700 XT
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition 12 GB GDDR6 is a cooling and power-performance juggernaut
RADEON™ RX 6700 XT
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6700 XT merges an industry-leading cooling solution with high-end power performance and additional creature comforts. Beneath the surface, a massive heatsink is cooled by a trio of Axial-tech fans that utilize a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. At the heart of the beast, top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. A host of convenient features, including a Dual BIOS switch, 0 dB mode, FanConnect PWM headers, and metal backplate, make this frame-crunching colossus an ideal choice for DIY builders.
BIGGER, BETTER COOLING
This generation, Asus Axial-tech fan design has matured with an increased blade count on all three fans: 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The center fan’s extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader. The barrier rings on the side fans have been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the massive cooling array.
To bolster the specialized roles of the center and auxiliary fans, the rotational direction of the center fan is reversed. This reduces air turbulence inside the cooling array for another boost to overall thermal performance. Fans will also only start spinning when the GPU temperature hits 60 Celsius and shut off when temps drop below 55 Celsius, helping to reduce noise when the system is idling or under light load.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.9-slot footprint.
The rear of the ROG Strix graphics card sports two PWM FanConnect headers that provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the GPU and tuned with a curve that is based on CPU and GPU temperatures, providing extra intake or exhaust for demanding 3D tasks.
A striking shroud with metal accents mirrors the design aesthetic of ROG and ROG Strix motherboards. Mixing surface textures and materials make a statement when vertically mounted and lit by chassis LEDs. For those who prefer a sleeker, more subtle look, the greyscale colorway allows it to seamlessly blend into the build.
The underside of the card reveals further improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the GPU cooler. A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. And a conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows customization of the card’s default performance profile without software.
- Stainless Steel I/O Port Bracket
- Dual BIOS
- GPU Bracket
- Vented Backplate
An impressive addressable RGB element on the front of the card can be customized with Armoury Crate to create a uniform look along with other ROG components. To fulfill the power demands of the Radeon RX 6700 XT, two 8-pin power connectors are present, along with an onboard circuit that monitors PSU rail voltage. The circuit is fast enough to catch any transients that result in the rail voltage dropping too low. If that happens, a red LED will light up to indicate a power supply issue. The ROG Strix’s reinforced metal frame is also visible here, adding a literal layer of durability.
GPU TWEAK II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
Level up to ultimate responsiveness and smooth gaming with low-latency gaming technology from AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag and AMD Radeon™ Boost.1, 2Enhance your gaming experience with the latest HDMI™ 2.1 VRR technology, with over 1300 AMD FreeSync™ gaming displays3to choose from, and support for motherboards with PCIe® 4.0 technology.
- Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 APIs, Windows 7 and 10. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-157
- Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 7 and 10 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes RX 400 and and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-158
- AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been enhanced with more fan blades and a new rotation scheme.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact heat spreader allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.