ASUS PRIME X570-P/CSM AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 12 DrMOS power stages, dual M.2, HDMI, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB header
Warranty : 1 Year
Model: PRIME X570-P/CSM
₨ 42,799 ₨ 38,999
Out of stock
100% Original and Authentic Product
Easy Returns and Warranty Claims
Fast and Secure Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
2 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
PCI Express 4.02-way CrossFireX™
- Realtek®S1200A Codec
- Audio shielding
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- Dedicated Audio P.C.B Layers
Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
4 x DIMM DDR4,max 128 GB
AMD AM4 Socket for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series/ 3000 G-Series/ 2000 Series/ 2000 G-Series desktop processors
Front USB 3.2 Gen 1
AMD X570 Chipset With Active Chipset Heatsink Solution
Dual 64Gb/s M.2
6 x SATA 6Gb/s
Dressed in a professional attire, the Prime X570 series cater to users with serious pursuits in mind, who prefer to put their Ryzen™ processors to more productive use. Prime X570, known for its all-around specs and ASUS signature features, includes a wide range of tuning options for accessible performance.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express – server-grade IT management software.
* Lifecycle support for consumer chipsets is set at 15 months. Program offerings may vary by region. Please consult your local sales representative for more information.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is centralized server-grade management software that takes just one minute to install and is designed to reduce IT operations costs and improve efficiency. This powerful tool enables IT administrators to manage and control multiple clients in different locations remotely and includes features such as asset management, software deployment and monitoring. It also lets IT staff visualize deployments, facilitating real-time control.
* To ensure the full functionality of ASUS Control Center Express, please update the system BIOS to the latest version first.
Power delivery enhancements
The 3rdGen AMD Ryzen™ processors boast more cores and bandwidth, demanding more power than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X570-P/CSM is geared up for the demands of these high-core-count processors, offering a stable power to ensure optimal performance.
It augments the motherboard's link to the PSU with 8+4 pin connectors that pass 12V power directly to the processors. Based on our ProCool design, these jacks use solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode.
With Prime X570-P/CSM, you have comprehensive control over fans via Fan Xpert 4 or our media-acclaimed UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum – keeping your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime X570-P/CSM offers one of the best in the business.
EZ ModeDesigned for easy setup, EZ Mode presents all the vital settings and stats on one single page. With guided wizards, drag-and-drop simplicity, and one-click convenience to apply important settings, your rig will be up and running in no time.
Advanced ModeWhen you're ready to take a deeper dive into the configuration of your rig, Advanced Mode grants total control. Each section is intuitively organized, and a built-in search feature makes it easy to find the option you need. Tweak cooling parameters, save profiles, apply overclocks, and unleash the full potential of the latest Ryzen processor.
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS product, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
Aura Sync RGB headers
Outshine the competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard's RGB headers, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips.* And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
* The Aura RGB-strip header supports 5050 RGB LED strips with a max power rating of 3A (12V). For maximum brightness, strip length should not exceed 3m.** RGB LED Extension cables are included. LED Strips and Aura-compatible devices are sold separately.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
Prime X570-P/CSM's Addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
Brighten Up Your Build
LED-illuminated control for PCH
Built-in LED lighting options illuminate your build in a variety of eye-catching styles.
AMD X570 chipsetThe AMD X570 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4 socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ /2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations, including NVIDIA SLI®and AMD CrossFireX™. It also supports x16 PCI Express®4.0/3.0 lanes and provides 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and 6 Gb/s SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd and 2nd AMD Ryzen™ /2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics ProcessorsThe high-performance 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are based on the next-gen 7nm Zen architecture and support up to 16 processor cores. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 and x16 PCI Express®4.0/3.0 lanes for superb performance.
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series/ 3000 G-Series/ 2000 Series/ 2000 G-Series desktop processors; also supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM): A commercial program offers up to 36-month product lifecycle and 6-month EOL notice for product transitions
- ASUS Control Center Express: A centralized server-grade management software for asset management, software deployment and monitoring and mobile control
- Enhanced power solution: 8+4 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connectors, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and AIO pump, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports
- Aura Sync RGB header: Synchronize RGB header with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including next-gen addressable RGB strips