Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ASUS Prime AP201 is a stylish 33-liter MicroATX case with tool-free side panels and a quasi-filter mesh, with support for 360 mm coolers, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, and standard ATX PSUs.
OPTIMIZED FOR COOLING
With support for 280 and 360 mm radiators and up to 6 fans, the AP201 is primed to deal with the thermal onslaught of high-performance hardware.
REMOVABLE DUST FILTER
SPECS, NOT SPECKS
The two 120 mm fan mounts at the bottom of the AP201 include a dust filter that can be removed for easy cleaning, or to enhance airflow even further.
INDUSTRY-LEADING SPATIAL EFFICIENCY
Despite its compact size, the ASUS AP201 supports standard ATX power supplies up to 180 mm long, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, custom liquid cooling setups, and a spread of storage devices.
Graphics Card Length
TOOL-FREE SIDE PANELS
Instead of making you wrestle with screws or potentially awkward hinges, the side panels of the ASUS PRIMEAP201 both use a simple but secure clip mechanism to attach to the case. This makes them easy to remove when you want to access the interior of the chassis, and resistant to being accidentally dislodged.
• Optimized for Cooling: With support for 280 and 360mm radiators and up to six fans, the AP201 is primed to deal with the thermal onslaught of high-performance hardware.
• Industry-Leading Spatial Efficiency: Despite a 33L footprint, the AP201 supports ATX PSUs up to 180 mm long, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, custom liquid cooling, and various storage devices.
• Tool-Free Side Panels: A simple yet secure clip mechanism allows chassis side panels to be easily removed and resistant to accidental dislodging.
• Sizeable Cable-Management: The AP201 features an extended motherboard tray with strategically placed cutouts and a 32 mm gap to tuck cables out of sight.
• Front Panel USB Type-C® Support: The front panel of the AP201 features a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, so users can enjoy transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps.