ASUS mini PC Ultracompact with 10th Gen Intel® Core Ci3-10110U Processor Support up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, M.2 SSD, Thunderbolt 3, Wi-Fi 6, Windows 10 Pro and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
Warranty : 1 Year
₨ 61,999 ₨ 56,499
Out of stock
100% Original and Authentic Product
Easy Returns and Warranty Claims
Fast and Secure Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ASUS mini PC Ultracompact with 10th Gen Intel® Core Ci3-10110U processors, up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, M.2 SSD, Thunderbolt 3, Wi-Fi 6, Windows 10 Pro and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
Easy modification, maximum possibilities
ASUS Mini PC PN62 is an ultracompact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications. Featuring the latest 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and support for high-speed 2666 MHz DDR4 memory, Mini PC PN62 is ready to take on demanding workloads, yet its diminutive size takes up minimal space on a desk and makes it suited for applications where traditional PCs won’t fit, such as for digital signage or in a home theater. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) networking ensures stable, high-speed data transfers, even in crowded networking environments, and a USB-C port with Power Delivery (PD) supports data transfer, power and DisplayPort functionality over a single cable. Mini PC PN62 also supports Microsoft Cortana via dual-array front microphones for convenient voice control and features an infrared (IR) sensor, letting you control applications via remote control.
*Configurable port options may vary by model or region
*Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
A convenient sliding chassis design lets you add or upgrade an M.2 SSD, 2.5-inch HDD or SSD, or memory in two easy steps using just a screwdriver. A bare-bones* option is also available, giving you maximum flexibility to customize your system.
* Bare-bones option availability may vary by model or region
Dual storage design
Modern, space-saving design
Modern, stylish design
Powerful performance for daily multitasking
* Test tools: CinebenchR15 Fire Strike , 3DMark v2.7.6296.0 System Mark 2014 SE* Test configuration: PN62 with Intel®i7-10510U processor vs PN61 with Intel®i7-8565U processor
Faster and better DDR4 RAM
High-speed connectivity and legacy support
ASUS Mini PC PN62 provides comprehensive connectivity with multiple ports, including a front-mounted USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port with Battery Charging 1.2 support and a configurable port* to support legacy devices, additional displays or multiple network connections.
* Configurable port options may vary by model or region* Supports up to two displays at the same time via the USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C and configurable ports, or the USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C and on-board HDMI ports.
Extensive connectivity with power-delivery technology
Stunning 4K UHD resolution and dual display support
Extra Graphic card needed
Reduce environmental impact while lowering operating costs
** Test configuration: PN62 Windows 10 Pro-64bit intel@ i7- 10510U Processor DDR4 16G x2 2.5” 500G HDD + M2 256G SSD PCIe
Longevity and manageability
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM)
The ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) program is an initiative designed to provide businesses with stable product supply and enhanced aftersales support. Each CSM mini PC purchase entitles the customer to the ASUS Control Center IT-management software suite (CSM Edition, a $60 value)* that provides comprehensive control and monitoring. ASUS CSM products also include a stable roadmap and assured 36-month supply availability to ensure customers need not worry about material-supply gaps or extended supply.Learn More
* Program offerings may vary by region. Please consult your local sales representative for more information.
|ASUS Control Center
|36+ months product Lifecycle
*Starting from product launch date
|6-month EOL notice
|Windows 10 and Pre-WHQL Ready
Tested for perfection
- Windows 10 Pro - ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business. or other editions available
- Powerful performance with 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors
- High-speed Wi-Fi 6 networking with improved power efficiency
- Versatile USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port for data transfer, power delivery and DisplayPort functionality
- Microsoft Cortana support with dual-array front microphones
- Infrared (IR) receiver for remote control of applications
- Dual-storage design with up to a 2.5-inch HDD up to 1 TB and an M.2 SSD up to 256 GB
- Comprehensive I/O connectivity including a configurable Thunderbolt 3 port* option that provides fast and versatile connectivity
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model program ensuring 36-month stable-supply guarantee
- 24/7 reliability — Extensively tested to ensure long-term dependability