Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ADATA SE880 1TB External SSD Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 x2 Solid State Drive
Speed Ahead with USB 3.2 Gen2 x2
The ADATA SE880 supports USB 3.2 Gen2 x2, capable of reaching transmission speeds of 20Gb/s. This is twice as fast as USB 3.2 Gen 2×1 and 4 times faster than USB 3.2 Gen 1×1.
* For optimal performance, the host device must support USB 3.2 Gen 2 and UASP drivers. Actual performance will vary depending on the host device’s hardware and software configurations.
Fast Speeds of up to 2000 MB/s
The ADATA SE880 can reach read/write speeds of up to 2000MB/s, which is roughly 20 times faster than ordinary external hard drives, which only reach about 100MB/s. This allows you to directly perform the intensive tasks right on the ADATA SE880, whether is A/V editing or other applications.
*This is an internal test result based on a comparison with ADATA external HDDs. The PCs used in the test support USB 3.2 Gen 2 and have a UASP driver installed. Actual speeds may vary depending on the host device’s hardware and software configurations.
Made for On the Go
The compact and lightweight ADATA SE880 can be easily held in the palm of the hand or placed into bags or packets for unrivalled portability.
Your Game Library
Supporting many of the latest game consoles, the ADATA SE880 is ideal for storing all your games without out taking up too much physical space.
*Formatting may be required before connecting to your game console. For more information, click here.
Whether Android, macOS, Windows, or other operating systems, you won’t need to fret about compatibility. Just connect via its Type-C port and go.
*The software and hardware of mobile devices must support external solid-state hard drives to enjoy OTG data backup and transmission functions.
** Supported platforms: Please click here to learn more.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 64.8 x 35 x 12.25mm / 2.55 x 1.38 x 0.48inch
• Weight: 31g / 1.1oz
• Interface: USB 3.2 Gen2 x2 Type-C (USB 20Gbps)
• Sequential Read (Max*): Up to 2000 MB/s
• Sequential Write (Max*): Up to 2000 MB/s
• Operating system requirements: Windows 8/8.1/10/11
• MacOS X 10.6 or later
• Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
• Android 5.0 or later
• Op. Temperature: 5°C(41°F) - 50°C (122°F)
• Op. Voltage: DC 5V, 900mA
• Accessories: USB 3.2 Type-C to C cable,USB 3.2 Type-C to A cable, Quick Start Guide
• Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
• Product includes USB-C to USB-C cable and USB-C to USB-A Cable. Connection to microUSB requires separate cable, not included.
• Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
• Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
• For use with macOS devices, reformatting is required. Please click here to learn more.
• Please note that USB Implementers Forum recently rebranded USB 3.2 Gen2x2 to USB 20Gbps. For more information about the change, please check the announcement at www.usb.org.