Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ADATA Premier DDR4 3200 unbuffered-DIMM memory is the latest upgrade solution that supports Intel/AMD newest platforms for faster data transfer and enhanced power efficiency. Utilizing a 288-pin design, operating voltage has been reduced from 1.5V on DDR3 to 1.2V, which not only helps save power by 20%, but also boosts transfer bandwidth speed to 25.6GB/s. Every chip in ADATA memory modules meets strict JEDEC and RoHS standards, ensuring compatibility, stability, and environmentally friendly products.
Meets Demanding Standards for New-Generation Platforms
● Complies with JEDEC standards
● RoHS compliant
● Supports Intel® Core™ 8th/9th/10th series and AMD® ZEN 2nd 3rd Ryzen™ series*
* Actual speed may vary by platform or CPU.
- Module Type: U-DIMM
- Form Factor: Standard 1.23" height
- Supports: Intel® Core™ 8th/9th/10th series and AMD® ZEN 2nd 3rd Ryzen™ series*
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Standard: JEDEC
- Pin Count: 288-pin
- Speed 3200MHz
- Power Supply: VDD and VDDQ = 1.2V±0.06V
- DRAM activation power supply: VPP= 2.5V (+0.25V / -0.125V)
- DRAM spec/VCC: DDR4 STD 1.2V
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Warranty: 2 Years