Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
With sustained read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second, customizable RGB lighting, and a slew of performance enhancing features, the XPG SPECTRIX S40G is a no brainer for those seeking amazing performance and exceptional reliability.
RGB Your Way
Customize your gaming experience with programmable RGB lighting effects! Set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity, and preset modes. Control is a snap with XPG’s RGB control software. For ease of use, the S40G is compatible1 with most motherboards from all the major brands.
1 For the support and operation information of RGB control software, please contact the official website of each motherboard supplier.
The S40G supports the NVMe standard and utilizes the high-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface to let you enjoy sustained read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second. What’s more, sporting next-generation 3D Flash memory it offers a leap forward in capacity, efficiency, and durability. Also with the M.2 2280 specification it supports the latest Intel® and AMD platforms. These capabilities make the S40G ideally suited for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and graphics professionals.
In Pursuit of Efficiency
With the PCIe Gen3x4 interface, SLC caching and DRAM buffer, the S40G reaches sustained read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second, and random performance of up to 300K/240K read/write IOPS.
Data Integrity and Security
The S40G supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan. Plus, with AES 256-bit encryption, the S40G ensures data security and integrity.
Backed by a 2-Year Warranty
Every component on the S40G has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification. What’s more, it comes backed by a 2-year warranty.
- RGB Your Way
- Capacity: 256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB PLEASE CHOOSE IN VARIATIONS
- Unparalleled Speeds
- In Pursuit of Efficiency
- Data Integrity and Security
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash: 3D NAND
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 22 x 8mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.31inch
- Weight: 13.4g / 0.47oz
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- Performance (Max): read 3500MB/s, write 3000MB/s
- Maximum 4K random read / write IOPS: 300K/240K IOPS
- * Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
- Note: Test system configuration : M/B : ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II, CPU : Intel®Core™ i9-9820X, CDM ver. : 5.1.2 x 64