XPG SPECTRIX 1TB S20G RGB PCIE GEN3X4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive Internal SSD
Warranty : 2 Year
Out of stock
100% Original and Authentic Product
Easy Returns and Warranty Claims
Fast and Secure Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The XPG SPECTRIX S20G’s styling will take your PC build to the xtreme with its distinct x-shaped RGB lighting, while its performance will level-up your gaming with read/write speeds of 2500/1800MB per second.
Game to the Xtreme
The XPG SPECTRIX S20G is a gaming SSD through and through and its styling reflects this. It sports a distinctive and prominent x-shaped RGB design that outshines the competition. The RGB light effects can be customized via software. For ease of use, the S20G is compatible* with most motherboards from all the major brands. What’s more, a hairline-brushed finish gives the SSD a formidable yet elegant look that will intimidate and impress.
*For the support and operation information of RGB control software, please contact the official website of each motherboard supplier.
Accelerate your gaming experience with the NVMe 1.3-compliant SPECTRIX S20G. Built with 3D NAND Flash and sporting read/write speeds of 2500/1800MB/s, load games faster and enjoy smoother gameplay. It works with all the latest Intel and AMD platforms for no-hassle compatibility.
Leave Your Opponents in the Dust
Using the PCIe Gen3x4 interface and featuring support for SLC Caching and Host Memory Buffer, you’ll surpass your opponents with random read/write speeds of 160K/190K IOPS.
Defending Your Integrity
The SPECTRIX S20G supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors. Plus, with AES 256 encryption, it’ll ensure data security and integrity.
Backed by a 2-Year Warranty
Every component on the SPECTRIX S20G has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification. It also comes backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Game to the Xtreme
- Xtreme Performance
- Leave Your Opponents in the Dust
- Defending Your IntegrityForm factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash: 3D NAND
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 22.1 x 7.55mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.3inch
- Weight: 10.4g / 0.37oz
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- Sequential Read (Max): Up to 2500MB/s1
- Sequential Write (Max): Up to 1800MB/s1
- 4KB Random Read IOPS(Max): 160K1
- 4KB Random Write IOPS(Max): 190K1
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
- Note 1. Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
- 2. The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
- 3. Visit www.xpg.com/us/prowar/ for more details.
TwinMOS Hyper SSD H2 Ultra 2.5-inch Internal Solid-State Drive (SSD) TLC 3D NAND SATA III Up to 580 Mb/s read 580 Mb/s write speed
There are no reviews yet.