Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The XPG PRECOG is the world’s first dual-driver pro-gaming headset, equipped with dynamic electrostatic drivers, preset audio modes, and an insanely ergonomic design. The XPG PRECOG is designed for epic sound quality and long-session comfort.
Dual Electrostatic Dynamic Drivers
The XPG PRECOG is the world’s first gaming headset equipped with dual dynamic electrostatic drivers. The drivers are designed to cover high and low frequencies, giving you clear, distortion-free audio.
Situational Awareness with FPS Mode
Don’t get caught off guard! Hear footsteps and sound clearly and know which direction they’re coming from. Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound and Music modes also provided.
Environmental Noise Cancellation
XPG PRECOG detachable microphone is equipped with Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) technology, so your comrades will hear you loud and clear without unwanted ambient noise.
Ergonomic Design for Long-Session Comfort
Angled memory foam ear cushions for a more natural fit.
Rotatable ear cups swivel 180° so they don’t cut into your neck during breaks.
Auto-adjust headband provides just the right amount of clamping force.
Connect the XPG PRECOG via USB-C or 3.5mm jack. For your convenience a USB-C to -A cable is provided. From Switch, PC, PS4, to Xbox, enjoy cross-platform compatibility!
Bundled FPS Experience – XPG EPIC
Download XPG’s exclusive First Person Shooter, XPG Epic, and get acquainted with the XPG PRECOG functionalities right on the battlefield!
- Dual Drivers including (Electrostatic and Dynamic)
- Hi-Res Audio Certified
- Built-in FPS / Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound / Music Modes
- Environmental Noise Cancellation Technology for Microphone
- Ergonomic Ear Cushions & Auto-Adjust Band
- Rotatable Ear Cups
- Cross-Platform Compatibility
- Headset Specifications
- Headset Weight : 362g
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 69 x 237 x 198mm
- Headphone Tech Information
- Drivers Electrostatic/dynamic: dual-drivers
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 50,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32Ω±15%
- Sensitivity: 102±3dB/mW@1KHz
- Microphone Tech Information
- Noise Canceling Technology: ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation)
- Mic Directivity Unidirectional
- Mic Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Mic Sensitivity: -38db±1.5db
- General Information
- Interface: USB type C / 3.5mm
- Audio Modes: Music mode / Virtual 7.1 mode / FPS mode
- Lighting Effect: Red LED
- Type-C Wired Controller Cable Length: 1.3m
- 3.5mm In-Line Wired Controller Cable Length: 1.25m
- Type A to C Cable Length: 1.25m
- Y-cable Splitter Cable Length: 1.36m