Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ADATA SU630 1.92TB Ultimate 3D QLC SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD Solid State Drive
3D QLC SSD – High Capacity Without Breaking the Bank
Sporting the QLC 3D NAND Flash with 3.84TB of capacity and an attractive price point, the SU630 is an ideal upgrade for users looking to make the switch from HDD to SSD, whether as storage or a boot drive.
Performance Boost With Dynamic SLC Caching
Featuring dynamic SLC caching, NAND Flash memory operates in single-level cell mode and boosts performance. This allows the SU630 to reach read/write speeds of up to 520/450MB/s for smoother and faster boot, file transfers, and downloads.
Improved Data Integrity
With support for LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology, the SU630 can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan.
Tougher, Quieter, More Reliable
With no mechanical components, SSDs are more resilient than HDDs. They are more resistant to shock, vibration (1500G/0.5ms) and extreme temperatures (0°C-70°C) and therefore provide better protection for data. What’s more, SSDs also run silently and consume less power.
SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
With the purchase of the SU630, users qualify to download ADATA’s SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility free of charge! SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SU630, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the switch from HDD to SSD, as it allows for simple and straightforward backup and migration of data, including the operating system.
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- NAND Flash: 3D QLC
- Controller: －
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm / 3.95 x 2.75 x 0.27inch
- Weight: 47.5g / 1.68oz
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Sequential Read (Max*): Up to 520MB/s
- Sequential Write (Max*): Up to 450MB/s
- 4KB Random Read IOPS(Max*): Up to 40K
- 4KB Random Write IOPS(Max*): Up to 65K
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G / 0.5ms
- MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
- Terabytes Written (TBW)(Max Capacity*): 800TB
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 1. Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors.
- 2. The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
- 3. Visit www.adata.com/en/ss/prowar/ for more details.