ADATA SD700 External Portable SSD Solid State Drive IP68 Dust and Water Proof with 3D NAND Flash
Warranty : 2 Year
₨ 10,499 – ₨ 26,999
100% Original and Authentic Product
Easy Returns and Warranty Claims
Fast and Secure Shipping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1TB, 250GB, 500GB
ADATA SD700 External Portable SSD
The ADATA SD700 arrives as one of the first IP68 dust and water proof durable external SSDs with 3D NAND Flash. It combines an array of innovative features and technologies to give you performance, endurance, and convenience wherever you go. Clad in a tough shell, it’s also military-grade shockproof while four times faster than external HDDs (mechanical drives) at 440MB/s read and write. Running via USB 3.2 Gen 1, the SD700 is cross-platform compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Android to enable easy content sharing and transfer. It’s light (just 75g!), silent, cool, and very power efficient. This is the durable SSD your adventures demand.
ADATA SD700 Goodbye slow, welcome fast
Times are changing and now external durable storage is moving to SSD. Say hello to USB 3.2 Gen 1 and high-grade 3D TLC NAND Flash with speed-enhancing algorithms and a DRAM cache, delivering performance multiple times higher than mechanical hard drives. The ADATA SD700 reaches 440MB/s read and write, compared to max 100MB/s on an HDD. That means even the biggest files, like 4K movies, transfer much faster. Even better, the ADATA SD700 is wrapped in a protective shell that enables it to go with you everywhere, long term.
Quality 3D NAND Flash
The SD700 uses new 3D NAND, or stacked TLC Flash. The technology offers higher density, increased reliability, and better power efficiency compared to previous 2D NAND SSDs. You get a better product at a better value.
IP68 dust/water proof plus military-grade shockproof
It’s time for SSDs to go fully durable. The SD700 passes IEC IP68 specs, ensuring complete dust-tight protection and survivability in up to 1.5m of water for 60 minutes. We also tested it to military-grade MIL-STD-810G 516.6 shockproof requirements. This is portable data peace of mind. Falls, drops, dips in water, dusty environments, and deserts: the SD700 takes it all and keeps going.
* Dust and water proof capabilities apply when USB port cover is firmly closed and secured in place.
Light and easy to carry
At just 75g, the SD700 differs greatly from the external durable storage you may be used to. This one slips comfortably into a jacket pocket, and definitely goes well with a bag without adding to your burdens. Always with you and ready for work, the SD700 delivers portable strength.
Cross-platform compatibility and sharing
The SD700 works with Windows, Mac OS, and Android so you can effortlessly share documents, photos, videos, and presentations. In addition to being fast and strong, the SD700 overcomes digital barriers as multi-platform storage for more of your devices – desktop to smartphone.
Many advantages combined
Unlike mechanical drives, solid state drives have no moving parts. They’re completely silent, much more durable, don’t build up heat, and of course consume far less power. The SD700 embodies all this with advanced 3D NAND SSD technology, and maintains all of these advantages as an external drive thanks to a custom durable enclosure.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83.5 x 83.5 x 13.9 mm / 3.3 x 3.3 x 0.5"
- Weight: 75g / 2.6oz
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen1
- Performance: Read : Up to 440MB/s
- Write: Up to 430MB/s
- * Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, hardware test platform, test software, operating system and other system variables.
- Operating system requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
- Op. Temperature: 5°C (41°F) to 50°C (122°F)
- Op. Voltage: DC 5V, 900mA
- Accessories: USB 3.2 Gen1 cable, Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
- Note 1. SD700 dust and water proof ratings apply only when the USB port cover is firmly closed.
- 2. Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
- 3. Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
- 4. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB 3.2 Gen1 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen1 to USB 3.2 Gen1. For more information about the change